Individuals interested in the Brandy Moore transitional housing program should fill out the two-sided application (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and submit the eligibility criteria documents listed below.
- A recent HIV/AIDS letter of diagnosis
- A current TB test or current set of XRays
- A copy of a current California I.D., Driver’s License or passport
- A copy of social security card
- Proof of income; SSI, GA, employment, unemployment insurance, etc.
- Two letters of recommendation from a case manager, therapist, social worker, substance treatment program, or individual who can speak about your progress and desire to live in an alcohol and drug-free environment
- Mental Health Assessment from a Therapist or Behavioral Health Service provider
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination and booster(s)
BMH participants are not tenants and therefore do not have tenant’s rights. BMH is a program and is neither licensed as a board and care facility nor a Residential Care Facility for the Chronically Ill (RCFCI).
To learn more information on Brandy Moore House, please download our brochure.
For more information, contact us: (415) 931-8678 | email@example.com